Are you looking to get more in formation on VET Fee Help Courses and program? Then you should know that there are specific criteria that you can check before applying for the program. In the same time, you have a variety of courses that you can undertake. Through VET Fee program, you study now and pay later.
What is VET FEE-HELP?
VET FEE-HELP is a Commonwealth Government loan scheme which assists students to pay for all or part of the TAFE tuition fees when studying courses across Australia.
Students are able to apply for VET FEE-HELP assistance directly with a provider. If eligible, students may borrow up to the FEE-HELP limit over their lifetime. The combined lifetime limit for FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP loan is $99,389 (as at January 2016). The FEE-HELP limit is indexed on 1 January each year.
The Commonwealth Government applies an additional 20% loan fee to the amount of VET FEE-HELP assistance provided. The loan fee will be included in your VET FEE-HELP debt to be repaid through the Australian taxation system once your repayment income is above the minimum threshold.
The VET FEE-HELP loan scheme is similar to the FEE-HELP loan scheme.
Applying for VET FEE-HELP
- Students are able to indicate their interest in applying for the VET FEE-HELP loan scheme on the eligible OUA course application forms.
- Students will then receive a paper application for VET FEE-HELP form and an information booklet in the mail.
- Students are required to lodge the completed form directly with the TAFE provider.
- The TAFE provider will assess your eligibility and upon approval, OUA and/or the provider will notify you of the outcome.
- The VET FEE-HELP scheme will now be available as a selection option to pay for eligible unit enrolments within the approved course.
Eligibility for VET Fee Help Program
You are eligible for VET FEE‑HELP if you:
- are an Australian citizen; or
- are a New Zealand Special Category Visa holder who meets long-term residency requirements; or
- are a permanent humanitarian visa holder (resident in Australia for the duration of the unit);AND
- have not exceeded the FEE‑HELP limit (see below); AND
- meet course requirements as follows:
- are a full fee-paying / fee for service student studying a diploma, advanced diploma, graduate certificate or graduate diploma level course at an approved VET FEE‑HELP provider; OR
- are a student subsidised by a state or territory government studying a diploma or advanced diploma course; OR
- are a student subsidised by the Victorian, South Australian, Queensland, Western Australian and New South Wales Government studying in a specified certificate IV course (nominated courses vary by state) as part of the Certificate IV Trial that concludes in December 2016; AND
- are enrolled with an approved VET FEE-HELP provider in an eligible unit of study by the census date for that unit.
Top 6 Questions related to VET Fee Help Courses in Sydney NSW
1. How do I apply?
2. Credit transfer
3. How do I pay back the loan?
4. Rights and responsibilities
5. What documentation is important in the VET FEE – HELP process?
A: Documents that are important in the VET FEE- HELP process include but not limited to:
1. Request for Commonwealth Assistance form
2. Tax File Number or Certificate of application for a TFN.
3. Proof of Citizenship
4. Parental Consent form – applicants under 18 years of age only
6. Is there any interest on the loan?
A: There is no interest charged on your VET FEE-HELP debt. However, your debt is indexed annually by the Australian Tax Office to maintain its real value. Any indexation amount does not increase your FEE-HELP balance. While there is no interest, a loan fee of 20%, which is paid to the Government, applies to all students accruing VET FEE-HELP loans. The loan fee does not count towards your FEE-HELP balance.
Important Questions related to VET Fee-Help program
What Is Vet Fee Help?
How To Apply For VFH?
Request For Vet Fee-Help Assistance Form
What Is The Fee Help Limit?
How Does Fee Help Work?
Am I Eligible For Vet Fee Help?
List Of Approved VFH Providers
Vet Fee Help Courses Correspondence
How To Apply For Fee Help?
Request For VFH Assistance Form
Vet Fee Help Eligibility Criteria 2016 and Application Guide
How Much Are Vet Fees?
Applying For Vet Fee Help
What are the VET Fee-Help Approved Courses?
List of Available Courses
Check below the list of available courses. There are others as well and if interested, please contact us directly:
Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management
Diploma of Accounting
Diploma of Business
Diploma of Business Administration
Diploma of Human Resources Management
Diploma of Leadership & Management
Diploma of Marketing
Diploma of Project Management
Diploma of Work Health and Safety
Double Diploma of Business and Business Administration
Double Diploma of Business and Leadership & Management
Double Diploma of Leadership & Management and Business Administration
Double Diploma of Marketing and Business
Double Diploma of Marketing and Leadership & Management
This site covers:
Sydney Vet Fee Help Courses
Sydney Vet Fee Application Form
Apply For Vet Fee Help in Sydney NSW
Vet Fee Help Application Sydney
Applying For Vet Fee Help Sydney
Vet Fee Help Form Sydney
Fee Help Application Form Sydney
This site serves the following cities and counties:
Annandale, Leichhardt, Lilyfield, Enmore, Sydenham, Haberfield, Abbotsford, Canada Bay, Chiswick, Five Dock, Rodd Point, Russell Lea, Wareemba, Stanmore, Lewisham, Petersham, Petersham North, Camperdown, Summer Hill, Ashfield, Croydon, Croydon Park, Enfield South, Burwood, Burwood North, Strathfield, Burwood Heights, Enfield, Strathfield South, Cabarita, Concord, North Strathfield, Homebush South, Belfield, Belmore, Ashbury, Canterbury, Hurlstone Park, Campsie, Dulwich Hill, Marrickville, Marrickville Metro, Marrickville South, Turrella, Clemton Park, Earlwood, Bardwell Park
We also serve these regions across Sydney:
Ashfield,Auburn,Bankstown,Blacktown,Botany Bay,Burwood,Camden,Campbelltown,Canada Bay,Canterbury,Fairfield,Hawkesbury,The Hills,Holroyd,Hornsby,Hunter’s Hill,Hurstville,Kogarah,Ku-ring-gai,Lane Cove,Leichhardt,Liverpool,Manly,Marrickville,Mosman,North Sydney,Parramatta,Penrith,Pittwater,Randwick,Rockdale,Ryde,Strathfield,Sutherland,City of Sydney,Warringah,Waverley,Willoughby,Woollahra
More Resources related to VET Fee Approved Courses:
- Google Search for Vet Fee Help Approved Courses Sydney NSW
- Youtube Videos for Fee Help Application Form Sydney NSW
- More insights on how to Apply For Fee Help Sydney NSW Australia